- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Infinite Game Workshop
August 19, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
In prevention, there is no such thing as winning and losing. In an infinite game there is only ahead and behind. Of course, every organization has finite short-term goals, metrics and wins that show us that we are making progress, but to what end? In order to lead in an infinite game, we must practice these five areas: Advance a Just Cause, Build Trusting Teams, Study Worthy Rivals, Prepare for Existential Flexibility and Demonstrate the Courage to Lead. These sessions will break down and explore each of the five practices of leading in an infinite game.
- Explore the characteristics of a Just Cause and relate it to your organization
- Examine the practices that are building trust and those that may be breaking trust, and how to maintain and rebuild trust
- Define and study your Worthy Rivals to identify areas of strength and areas to improve
- Gain a deeper understanding of Existential Flexibility, explore case studies and evaluate your current capacity for Existential Flexibility
- Learn how to build stronger relationships, which are the basis for the The Courage to Lead